I'm sorry about the title, but it was just too easy... I couldn't pass that up. And so...
I was informed the other day that the jackie smaz I'm thinking of perhaps spelled his name with an extra 'z'. At first I was frustrated. But then a reliable source told me that it's all the better, because I am not jackie smaz (z?). It was really a relief. I was sweatin' bullets there for a minute.
So, I went to ol' google, and asked him if there was anything on jackie smazz, and this thing came up with this goofy looking avatar and a comment that said "I'm male and I'm single" and that just made me frustrated again. I should really avoid google when I can.
So! It's jackie smaz, and I'm sticking to it. I'm not adding an extra 'z' for added effect like the Grizz, and the Freezz, and the Starzz (do they even exist anymore?) did for the Jazz, I'm not stooping to their level, and I'm happy about it.
So here's to jackie smaz. The one who made us laugh. The one who made us cry. The one who didn't discriminate against animals and gave them their time to shine.
No comments:
Post a Comment