When to let the blog go "public", if you can even call three sporadic readers the public, is the next question on the list. I have to admit, I have reservations. I mean, every time I come to this blog I think, "Man, this person's blog needs some inspiration!" And then I realize that this blog is my blog and I turn sullen.
That "delete this blog" button is looking awfully tempting.
But perhaps not all is lost. Perhaps one day while sitting near all these computers, I will gain through osmosis the knowledge it will take to unique-ify this blog. Maybe find myself an appropriate avatar (see look, I'm already catching on), or figure out how those one dudes put lobsters behind everything. Not that I want lobsters, but it was kind of cool if not annoying.
Anyway, the fact is that jackie smaz deserves better, and I'm not sure I'm the chosen one. Maybe the computer gods will take pity on me and send me a comment or two on this one. I mean... this strait blue sea of blaa-ness has got to go... somehow.
2 comments:
I'm far from a computer god, but, hey, you're pretty good.
I'm likin it. Can I say that? Is that an insightful enough comment?
I vote against the lobsters. I would ask our danish friend about what a flashy (literally FLASHY) background of a "homepage" (gotta love the danes) did for him.
Anyway, peace out.
ps- you're awesome
which danish friend? I didn't realize it, but we're racking up quite a list of them these days.
Post a Comment