Friday, July 31, 2009

enchilada style?

Friends!

We had a little Cafe Rio away from home. I came upon a recipe very much like their delicious pork via a fellow fan and then tried to make it an authentic experience complete with, "Black o Pinto beans?"

And was it delicious?

To that I say emphatically, "Indeed."

And the only thing it lacked, I am happy to report, is a fuss made over a Free Meal.

Next step: Learn to make a delicious flan. But I'd settle for Tres Leches too.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ash said...

Haha, Free Meal! This looks incredibly delicious. You'll have share the recip with me, if you please.

english said...

nice jo. looks pretty autentico.

the anna said...

you're my heroine

kel said...

wow, jo! that's the real deal. i am impressed and a little envious since i just ate toast and marinara for lunch (good, but not as tasty as enchilada style)!

T.R. said...

ask eped for his recipe. he makes the best flan I have ever tasted.

my verification word is "brokapt", which is kind of neat.