I love words.
Do you ever find a word you didn't know before and then try and add it to the ol' repertoire?
I do, and I've got a few up my sleeve. Not many.
But language is incredible, as you know, and I've got so much more to learn. Something I lament daily.
And so, my fellow lover of words, I've got your next podcast. I listen to it on the radio during my drive to church (it's kind of a long drive) when I get the chance. And it kept me company during the long periods of cleaning I've been doing to prepare for the move.
You should check out A Way With Words.

It's got everything. "Witty" banter, word puzzles, crazy callers, lovable hosts, a bit of cheesiness, and especially, words. All sorts. Those you may be familiar with and some you may not.
So give a listen. And let yourself enjoy it come cheesy joke, or terrible pun. You may just go back for more.
2 comments:
I second this! I love A Way With Words. I listen to it on my way to work or while getting ready for the day. Although, I was a little disappointed when I finally saw a picture of Grant and Martha. I thought they would be better looking. They have such "good looking" voices.
oooo, i'll add it to the list. and podcasts are swell for cleaning (or painting the house).
Post a Comment