Friday, March 03, 2006

why spring is my favorite season

Thank you for the sun! I cannot tell you how great the sun is and I probably don't have to. You know that it has been cold for far too long when you get the sensation of thawing out in the sun. And that's what I feel like; I am thawing out. But not in a soggy-semi-frozen-will-you-"dethaw"-this-for-me-vegetable-product sort of way; rather a look-the-tulips-are-coming-up way.

and that's all I've got folks.

man, this thing really can't go public. it's a shame.

1 comment:

kel said...

i too love spring. one of the main reasons is that it means soon there will be an end to the relentless horizontal sun from the south. yes, i appreciate the sunny cheer from the crocus, the tulip and the daffodill, but what is really important is that fact that in a few short weeks the life-sucking afternoons will have to submit as the earth turns on its beautiful axis.