1. Spanish Fork Canyon ablaze with color
2. My niece was born
3. Memorized 100+ plants (Family, species, and common name)
4. Planning for the big event has begun
5. Market Street was open for Dec. 30th
6. Had dinner with the Kellys (finally)
7. It rained... no worms!
8. Tested our own recipe for Italian sodas
9. Found out that sparkling water is better than club soda
10. Discovered that I have limits, who knew?
11. Got to make popcorn in one of those old machines
12. Learned that I love pepper jack cheese (Tillamook!)
13. Updated my blog
4 comments:
So, does that mean Market Street is the location? If so, my mouth is already watering. Welcome back. Finally!
cool Jo!
but hey give yourself some credit, eh. these are mostly things you've done, actively. you know? :)
and congrats Janice & family!
make a pepper jack quesadilla with corn tortillas and you will have to write a whole post on it!
I think I did that before... it smacks of a fun camping trip, say, around last April? Hmmm?
Post a Comment