We all went for Memorial Day weekend and, I'm telling you folks, it was a Memorial trip to top all Memorial trips.
Did you hear about their new shuttle system? Well, I guess it has been there for eight years now but it's quite sleek. It keeps down traffic and pollution while providing you a ride filled with witty informational tidbits and a not-so-subtle commentary on the gullibility of the press.
It was hot and wonderful.
Here's a view from Angel's Landing.

glaucous:
adjective
having a frosted look from a powdery coating, as on plants; "glaucous stems"; "glaucous plums"; "glaucous grapes".
2 comments:
much better than my memorial day. and i dig the word. glaucous. i have a question: when it says "as on plants" does that means the most common usage relates to plants? or does it mean it HAS to be used in relation to plants?
beautiful, TJ :)
Soooo...I was walking to work yesterday, and traffic was moving beside me slowly. One car slowly passed by and these were the exact words I heard, played to a familiar tune.
"Called you so many times today, and I guess it's all cool what your girlfriends say. You don't ever wanna see me again, your brother's gonna kill me and he's six feet ten..."
INSTANTLY thought of you :)
Post a Comment