
Where have I been? No, seriously.
I'm asking myself, really.
Anyway.
So this is what I've been doing.
That's right, as we speak I'm sitting there in front of a computer pretending like I know how to act. I don't, really, so I try. Still, it's pretty cool to be sitting there, "...set... rolling... rollin'... and... action guys".
Here, I think I'm saying something like, "This facial-recognition software isn't perfect but... we've got a match."
Thrilling!
So stay tuned. Perhaps you'll hear something about it. But chances are, you won't unless it's from me... or Donny Osmond.
I'm headed back to my trailer... if I had one.
McGuffin:
n. in film, a plot device that has no specific meaning or purpose other than to advance the story; any situation that motivates the action of a film either artificially or substantively; also written [MacGuffin]
I'm asking myself, really.
Anyway.
So this is what I've been doing.
That's right, as we speak I'm sitting there in front of a computer pretending like I know how to act. I don't, really, so I try. Still, it's pretty cool to be sitting there, "...set... rolling... rollin'... and... action guys".
Here, I think I'm saying something like, "This facial-recognition software isn't perfect but... we've got a match."
Thrilling!
So stay tuned. Perhaps you'll hear something about it. But chances are, you won't unless it's from me... or Donny Osmond.
I'm headed back to my trailer... if I had one.
McGuffin:
n. in film, a plot device that has no specific meaning or purpose other than to advance the story; any situation that motivates the action of a film either artificially or substantively; also written [MacGuffin]
5 comments:
I'm related to someone famous--sort of. Cool. Say Hi to Donny for me.
by sharing names and therefore being halfway you... I'M someone famous--sort of!!!!
cool.
jo... just admit it. you're an actor (pronounced ACK-tor)!
ooh. ok. i like this color scheme.
I'd just like to say, she's going to be a huge media powerhouse after this movie comes out.
Post a Comment