uh... Bill?
was delishen
wish i could have been therein...
curses! i don't speak german.otherwise i would comment.
loverly!signed,the babysitter at the blessed event
I guess contemporaries like myself don't get things like cake or wedding announcements. I only exist at the same time as Taylor.
Your cake is beautiful! I hope to see you guys sometime. Arizona is really nice in the winter (in case you didn't know).
woah! that's a great photo of thee caken. i bet your photographer was expensive! ;)
Tasty caken.
Nice caken. I made a new blog, check it out.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
was delishen
wish i could have been therein...
curses! i don't speak german.
otherwise i would comment.
loverly!
signed,
the babysitter at the blessed event
I guess contemporaries like myself don't get things like cake or wedding announcements. I only exist at the same time as Taylor.
Your cake is beautiful! I hope to see you guys sometime. Arizona is really nice in the winter (in case you didn't know).
woah! that's a great photo of thee caken. i bet your photographer was expensive! ;)
Tasty caken.
Nice caken. I made a new blog, check it out.
Post a Comment