Saturday, April 18, 2009

other than mustard


A list of things I really appreciate this spring:


1. St. Joe's Fish Fry
2. Red-winged Blackbird calls
3. noisy geese
4. green paths
5. Moonlighter frisbee
6. voices of family coming through my phone
7. growing up...
8. spinach
9. shoulder and chest fit-model for "Jack"
10. This American Life


What are you grateful for this spring?

4 comments:

ash said...

This picture collage is very cool. "Jack" the egg, I'm presuming, is pretty neat with his shoulder and hands, and those mocassins look delightful, plus that orange looks delicious. I like on your list how you put "growing up," Jess and I were talking about that last night. There's a lot to growing up, you reminded me that it's something to be thankful for. Keep up the neat collages man!

kel said...

when spring comes i am always thankful for the sock-less months ahead, any and all blooming bulbs, picnics, and the ever lighter evenings among other things.

Lobbie said...

That I'm back in the Midwest! Taylor we're only a state away, and not a very far one at that. Can we play this summer? Can we, can we, can we?

cate said...

Blue Bonnets! They grow all over in fields off the highway and such. One of my favorite childrens' books, "Miss Rumphius", that talks all about "Lupine" flowers. After moving here I now know they are the same thing as Blue Bonnets and all the sudden I realize how they could have inspired such a terrific book.