Three more things I like about, WI:
Giving me the chance to give running a chance.
WI and I... we like running. I have to send
all of my positive energy to my shins...
they don't like running.
Our first harvest!
That's one nice looking banana pepper.
Here's to more tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers,
carrots, onions, beans, basil, rosemary, and oregano.
That good ol' WI way of doing things.
Farmer's Appreciation day this weekend folks.
I'm told there is a killer parade.
to be continued...
3 comments:
:) sounds lovely, jo.
i can't wait to check it out for myself.
but tell me, if farmer's appreciation day is THIS weekend, what's happening between Aug.22-24?
Cheers to running (and cool shoes by the way), and way to go for the first harvest. WI is sounding pretty darn cool (except for that tornado warning).
Oh your poor shins! Baby them when you can. Three cheers for you and your upcoming race!
Post a Comment