nice work jo. i tell you, get yourself a couple canvas bags (maybe they have some reject totes at the LE store) and bring your own bags. that will really throw them Wal*Mart checker/baggers for a loop. but you'll have far fewer plastic bags. (you can tell i have some Wal*Mart experience).
I agree...Another thing, I always think it's funny when people put their bananas in a produce bag when they're getting their groceries. Have you seen that berfore? And what's with picking 4 bananas from 4 bundles? I don't like that.
4 comments:
nice work jo. i tell you, get yourself a couple canvas bags (maybe they have some reject totes at the LE store) and bring your own bags. that will really throw them Wal*Mart checker/baggers for a loop. but you'll have far fewer plastic bags. (you can tell i have some Wal*Mart experience).
Yeah, and no plastic bag is necessary for a gallon of milk either. I mean seriously...
I also ride the shopping cart in the parking lot. No shame in having a good time.
I agree...Another thing, I always think it's funny when people put their bananas in a produce bag when they're getting their groceries. Have you seen that berfore? And what's with picking 4 bananas from 4 bundles? I don't like that.
Post a Comment