
Peeps.
So it wasn't someone starting their motorcycle on our front porch.
Turns out it was a meteor. Yep. You heard me correctly. An actual meteor.
Lesson learned: If a meteor big enough to destroy just one apartment ever came our way... sadly, I may not be saved. I came to discover that several people called the police to report the noise and to inquire as to its origin.
And what did I do?
I hit the hay.
Lesson learned, my friends. Lesson learned, indeed.
Lesson learned, my friends. Lesson learned, indeed.
photo taken by UW Madison webcam,
found on chicagobreakingnews.com
5 comments:
unbelieveable! I want to hear more about this instance.
Woah! Did you search your city for aliens? That's crazy!
Ha! I was going to say the EXACT same thing, Eliza!
You win this round. . .
didn't Superman come to a small mid-western town on a meteor? while searching for aliens, also keep your eyes peeled for a suave nerd with horn rimmed glasses.
Here's something about meteors:
In space they're meteors.
In the atmosphere, they're meteoroids.
having safely crashed to the earth, they're meteorites.
I learned this like, a month ago.
Post a Comment