Just to show you how awesome this car truly was, here is the front cover of the owner's manual. Check out that awesome teal ...

I've always wanted to find a secret key to an overgrown garden or step through a closet and find a parallel universe (both of which have been done already... darn). But the Neon brought me a chance.
One cold day, while looking through the tattered owner's manual for the correct PSI for the tires, or something of the like, I discovered a hidden gem... the notes section.

I couldn't believe it. My own personal Soap Opera unfolding right there in my own glove box. And a mystery to boot! Questions swirled... who was "Shawn" and who was our mysterious author? Would they ever be together? Could her "guards" ever be let down?!?
I would never know! How could I ever find out? It was all lost to the cosmos...
To be continued...
5 comments:
YES! neon drama of the sincerest kind. i love it, especially the "we" crossed out and replaced with "Shawn". captivating! what's next?
also, you should check out found magazine: http://www.foundmagazine.com/
this is what they are all about. you should totally submit these.
Awesome!
Is there more? I want to know what happens?
Ahhh, I can't believe you still have this stuff. This is the material that movies are made of...or, like you said, Soap Operas. I am anxiously awaiting the "To be continued..."
I think it is clear that Shawn was what the author called Rodge the Dodge. Clearly she had no respect for his rebel nightlife as you did. Rodge also likely hated that she called him by the wrong name.
Ah....Rebel stripes left behind such a rich legacy...
Post a Comment