Have you guys ever been scuba diving in the Homestead crater? Because if you haven't I think you would like it. Now, I'm not going to lie to you, there is absolutely nothing to see in there. In fact, you're lucky if you can even see. So maybe what I'm actually saying is, you need to go scuba diving and if that means it brings you the the Homestead crater then you should do that too.

Why do I tell you all of this? Because friends, I am scuba certified... for life. That's right, for life. I can go scuba diving where ever and whenever my checkbook takes me. And not only that, but I've now been inside that mysterious crater! Don't you remember being kids and thinking, what is down there? Well, at the risk of ruining the surprise for you... it's hot, and it's dark, and when there are few too many scuba students in there, it's a little crowded and silty (is that a word?).
But my scuba buddy (he's a pretty cool buddy) and I, we won the treasure hunt. Basically that means we found all the plastic sea creatures they hide down there in order to make you feel like you're actually doing something cool. I think we get a candy bar for that.
5 comments:
i DO remember being a kid and wondering, "what's down there?" thanks for filling me in.
what kind of candy bar?
Hey, congratulations Jo!
well, the anna, it was supposed to be a milky way for me, and a butterfinger for kev... but alas, they must have forgotten our success. When we got to class all we got were a bunch of signatures and a "now go scuba diving for real" and we were done.
Oh well... maybe I'll go get myself a candy bar.
that's the saddest story i've ever heard. come over and i'll buy you a milky way. milky way dark?
-jo (can i say that?)
it better be a Twix if they expect you to share.
Post a Comment