... the brookses for good music.
Sometimes a good song is all it takes to make a bad day good, or a good day better, or a grand day best.
Recently it has been:
Mushaboom
by Feist
Sometimes a good song is all it takes to make a bad day good, or a good day better, or a grand day best.
Recently it has been:
Mushaboom
by Feist
What about you? Any good tunes to send my way?
serialsim
noun
20th century music that uses a definite order of notes as a thematic basis for a musical composition.
serialsim
noun
20th century music that uses a definite order of notes as a thematic basis for a musical composition.


3 comments:
so glad you're a fan. good music is essential.
Chris Koza - Fear of Mimes. Very much worth the $1.07 on itunes.
I love both of those songs. In fact I listened to Jupiter after reading your post. My song I will give to you is Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch.
Post a Comment