I am glad you're experiencing the awesomeness of the Midwest. If you ever want to get out to the city (meaning the Minneapolis/St. Paul) I'm like 124% sure you could stay for free at my house because the kids are like, almost all gone and my parents love company and MN ROCKS! (Though Wisconsin is definitely not without merit)
5 comments:
I have to admit, I am a little jeolous. Is husband liking his job? I heart Lands End. Maybe you should start writing a family letter. (hint hint)
Those berries look delicious. And the Governor Dodge a great place. We've got to visit!
I'm glad you enjoy your new home. I'm still waiting for your phone call upon your visit to Arizona!
Yummm strawberries!
I am glad you're experiencing the awesomeness of the Midwest. If you ever want to get out to the city (meaning the Minneapolis/St. Paul) I'm like 124% sure you could stay for free at my house because the kids are like, almost all gone and my parents love company and MN ROCKS!
(Though Wisconsin is definitely not without merit)
Post a Comment