Friday, September 12, 2008

taggerty

Ok, I admit it...

I've been hiding behind the facade that I understand how "tag"-ing works in the world of blogs.

The truth is, I don't.

If it has anything to do with the process of picking recess soccer teams during elementary school then I doubly don't know how it works.

But I'm glad I have friends that do.

So here goes.

Six Random Things About Yourself

1. I eat and enjoy condiment sandwiches.
2. Apparently, I have an accent that no one can place.
3. Mayonnaise.... bleh.
4. "Groceries" is a difficult word to say.
5. I saw a solar eclipse once when I was younger, you know, through a pinhole in a 3x5 card. Neat. I'm waiting for the next one.
6. The Mustard Museum is actually a store... not a museum. Oh, that's not about me, but it's a useful piece of information nonetheless.

3 comments:

kel said...

can i add one? you are a professor.

ash said...

Did you notice that 3 of your 6 comments were in some way related to condiments? Now I see why the first comment is true. This comment made me laugh lots and made me remember the sandwiches you made (er, I mean make) and ate. And that vanilla ice cream with mustard tastes like cheesecake, right? It's great to see another post from Jo. I've been waitin' and I enjoyed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo- I bet you didn't expect to see a blog comment from me after my recent anti-blog sentiments, but I got in the mood today to read through the various family blogs. There's a first for everything, right? First off, I think you did not mention Ketchup (or Catsup for your high society readers) enough in your list. You had several chances to extol its virtues, yet Ketchup was not mentioned. Also, Mayonnaise gets one of the six on its own? Is it really bad enough to justify this? Without it, Fry Sauce would not exist. Just some things to consider for your next condiment-related post.