Dear 19 D:
I hope I'm not inconveniencing you too much if I ask that you please reconsider.
Reconsider, that is, your choice to bring lunch onto the aircraft. It is not merely that you have chosen to bring lunch with you, but that you have chosen to bring a burrito lunch with you.
Considering that this DC9 has only 21 snugly spaced rows, do you think that was the wisest choice?
Imagine my chagrin when halfway through the flight I am hit with a wave of recirculated carne asada only to find you noisily (I assume by the look of it) gnawing at your lunch with nary a care as to what your co-passengers might be suffering. What seems to you to be a private luncheon leaves us a captive audience to your olfactorily offensive exhibition.
I would appreciate your careful consideration in this matter and all others like unto it.
Sincerely,
20 B
6 comments:
I love passive aggressive notes. I only wish you would have really given this to 19D.
"nary a care" I love that phrase. I kept thinking of it today and laughing. I can smell the burrito as we speak. Sorry for the rough flight.
I still remember when flying was fun. When you got the honey roasted peanuts, lunch, AND a deck of cards . . . alas . . . we had the leg room then too but we were too short to appreciate it.
plane food never really was any good, but at least it all smelled the same. glad there was no beer breath to accompany the carne.
STINK! I hope that guy gets sick on the next airport cinnabun/burrito/sandwhich he eats.
Ick.
Post a Comment