My friends, I think (after long consideration) it is time that I begin a new blog in addition to our dear jackie smaz. This new blog will be filled with the various and sundry adventures of, well, my family. Now, I wouldn't dare assume that you'd be interested in that kind of thing, but I thought I'd just put it out there just in case. So if you are interested, drop me a line or leave me a comment. When I've got the new blog up and running, I'll let you know.
8 comments:
ah yes, a new blog. I like this one and I think I know the direction in which you'd like to take the other one (private, eh?). I am always up for reading good stuff concerning the jo family. I look forward to it.
i would love to read it!
count me in!
Calling "following" or "stalking," I would be happy to know what's going on in your life.
I've been waiting for you to finally brake down and have a family blog. I can't wait to see how everything is going!
Please invite me to view it!
new blog, new blog, new blog!
I'm sorta family - maybe I can weasle my way into getting to view it:)
Post a Comment