You have once again lured me into ordering you and, just like last time, disappointed me. It's not that you're aren't a cherished meal, nor is it that I believe you're trying to pull the wool over my eyes. It's just, well, it's just that I'm wondering why it is that I don't like you. You seem to have it all: beef, potatoes, wrapped in a pastry, served with ketchup. This kind of thing is right down my alley. But you'll notice, I've eaten the coleslaw first... and coleslaw and I, we've never been on good terms. But when you are looming it seems we are the best of friends. So I guess what I'm saying is: I'm sending you this note to let you know. I'll order you again sometime, and please, please, please... try to be delicious.
Yours ever,
jackie
3 comments:
Hmm, I've never heard of such a thing as a pasty. But according to your post, I may not try one, no matter how tempting it may be.
i've had pasties in England and Jamaica and they were all very good (boast, boast). maybe you just haven't found the right one. is it the crust? the crust has to be just right.
Pray tell. What is this pastry? Perhaps you need to come visit Scottie Land where meat filled pastries are done good and proper.
Post a Comment