
Folks, I'm recommending a movie.
Gasps and jokes aside (I know I'm not much of a movie buff... and I tend to mock and joke my way through most movies) I'm recommending this movie.
Which is really quite out of character for me knowing that I don't like most movies and this movie isn't perfect. There is some cheese, a few over-acted teenage angst moments (we all went through it, there is no need to embellish it, we get it), a not-so-subtle overarching theme, and a predictable plot.
But... with all that said. I really liked it. The way the story is told, the color pallet of the film (not that I know anything about film or their color pallets), and it left me happy and inspired. Ding! A recipe for success. At the end I even thought, "My future teenagers need to see this movie." (I may have been a little overenthusiastic in that comment).
It's not a new release, I realize, but well worth a moment or two. I hope you like it too.
3 comments:
I have now added this to my Netflix queue based upon your recommendation. It had better be good! :)
You are the 2nd person to recommend this movie.
Will definitely look into it. The book is huge with school libraries so I really should get on this "Flipped" lovin' train:)
Post a Comment