1. "It's much to hot to go jogging in Arizona in July... at any time of day."

2. "Wisconsin is humid."
The fact is, both are true.
The one about Arizona I learned the hard way.
Wisconsin taught me by making the linoleum floors feign mild flooding:
"What is this phenomenon? Is something leaking?"
"No, all the floors are like that."
Does anyone else make this mistake or am I just prone to skepticism?
2 comments:
Since you have had past "water leaking" incidents, I can see how one would start to worry about damp linoleum floors. I did not realize WI was humid either. Hmmm.
on another note: I like you new shoes.
when you pour a glass of (insert beverage here) and the condensation on the glass and then on the table amounts to the same as what's in the glass, indeed, it is humid.
Post a Comment