She expressed some skepticism, and understandably so, as to the existence of Mount Rushmore.
Being that I've always wanted to see Borglum's giant sculpture carved in the Black Hills of South Dakota, I took it upon myself to attempt to set her doubts at ease.
I traveled to Keystone, South Dakota to produce a photograph that would prove the existence of such a monument. This I knew would solve the question (if questions can indeed be "solved").
The method I have chosen to create such evidence is to place my hand in a photograph with Mount Rushmore... very difficult to fake. Thank you, yes, I pride myself on this flawless logic as well.

And there it is: my hand...
and Mount Rushmore.
Here are some other things that one might doubt the existence of, but in my journey I found them to be there:




5 comments:
It is quite clear that the scale is all wrong. I mean, your hand is the size of George Washington's face and well...I am not in the market to prove that a model of Mount Rushmore exists but rather a large-scale mountain sculpture. Oh and I can see that you totally photoshopped the top of that building as well.
Nice try Jo...
DIDN'T YOU GO TO WALL-DRUG IN SOUTH DAKOTA FOR FREE ICE-WATER?!?! I can't imagine traveling through SD without stopping there....
Did you guys go inside of the Community of Christ (RLDS) temple?
It's quite a bizarre experience.
So many things to see on your way to WI.
I made the trip to the giant sea shell temple and mount Rushmore..but I seemed to have missed the woolley mammoth. (I can't spell.)
Post a Comment